Enjoy your hotel in the Cerdanya, where you will find charming hotels, overlooking the Cerdanya valley. If you are looking for hotels near the ski slopes you will also find them. La Cerdanya is a perfect place to visit all year round, as there are all kinds of activities to do and enjoy
the most popular hotel deals in Cerdanya
In Cerdanya skiing you can enjoy this magnificent place reserved in hotels
What should we know about Cerdanya?
– The Cerdanya, one of the widest valleys in Europe. It has an area of 546 square kilometers and extends from east to west, which means it benefits from more hours of sunshine a year.
– It is located in the north of Catalonia, next to the border with France and Andorra.
– The capital of the region is Puigcerdà (which is next to the border with France) is the nerve center of the Cerdanya. There is a lot of life on weekends and holidays.
What should we do in the Cerdanya?
– Visit the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. is one of the largest natural spaces in Catalonia.
– Go skiing or snowboarding at the La Molina and Masella ski resorts
– Hiking or cycling as the Cerdanya is ideal for these sports, you will find many places to practice them.
– Visit picturesque villages such as Alp, Bellver de La Cerdanya, Llivia (where you will find the oldest pharmacy in Europe)
– Go on Sunday to the market of Puigcerdà, where you will find a fantastic atmosphere, and then you can go to see the lake of Puigcerdà.
Rural houses in the Cerdanya